Friday, June 6, 2014

Night Train Lane CB - 95 Legendary






PlayerNight Train Lane CB - Legendary 
How Acquired: Traded with a friend.
GAME STATS:
Game 1 - 4 tackles, 2 interceptions
Game 2 - 2 tackles, 1 interception (opposing player quit)
Game 3 - 4 tackles and 1 pass deflect
Game 4 - 4 tackles and 2 forced fumbles (All-Madden CPU game)
Game 5 - 5 tackles 1 interception 1 fumble recovery.
Strengths - All general stats (the ones that don't apply to just one position.), hit power and man and zone coverage
Weaknesses - his tackling is kinda low... 
My Opinion - Super card that I didn't want at first, but I tried him out, and let me tell you, this card is pretty darn good. He makes almost every catch, and can return it far because of his receiving skills. Not to mention his hit power is unbelievable and (as shown above) can cause fumbles pretty easily. His CPU is pretty good on it's own too, and I'm not to surprised when he comes out of nowhere to deck the opponents WR before he can hold on to the ball, or just get the pick. This is great card and I highly recommend. 
Overall Grade - A 

-Ethan

Player Reviews before this:


No comments:

Post a Comment