Saturday, June 7, 2014

Aqib Talib CB - 93 Elite

Player: Aqib Talib CB - 93 Elite
How Acquired: Bought on AH
GAME STATS:
Game 1 - 1 tackles, 1 fumble recovery (100 yard fumble recovery), 1 TD
Game 2 - 1 interception, 1 TD (in for one play the whole game) (opposing player quit too)
Strengths - He's a nice hitter, and he is really good at catching picks on the sideline.
Weaknesses - He's not the fastest corner, but that doesn't really matter because his jumping makes up for it.
My Opinion - I actually bought this card because I was going to get the 92 Brandon Browner because his 83 is amazing, but he was too much so I bought this. It was worth it. When he was my starter it was pic on the sideline every game. Now he's not my starter because he's third string and in the defense formation I use right now he's not in it, so I only use him when I'm either out of that formation temporarily or my formation isn't working so I have to switch back to my original formation. About the stats, he saved my game. I was playing against this guy who was using 85 QB Walter Payton, and Clay Matthews decked him so he fumbled. Out of nowhere Aqib Talib picks the ball up (we're on the one) goes out then back to the end zone, goes around a guy and I sprint with him all the way to the end zone. And then the other game I put him in for one play and he got a pick six. Yeah so is he worth it? Yes. I might upgrade to his 96.
Overall Grade - A 
-Ethan 

No comments:

Post a Comment